Mama’s Sensual Safari
I became a mum and that was it! I disconnected from myself and my relationship and now I’m so busy and exhausted I don’t know where to start to fix things.
KEEP READING IF YOUR:
Relationship with your partner feels strained
Sex life is feeling dull or non-existent
Wondering if the grass is greener
You’re not alone.
Motherhood gives all new mums self-identity and relationship a kick in the pants that you’re not prepared for!
Even though we’ve evolved, there’s still a lot of stigma around women’s sexual health and preparing new parents for postpartum changes.
If you answered YES to the above know that life doesn’t have to be that way!
The Mama’s Sensual Safari is an online self-paced course that will help you improve your postpartum relationship with yourself and your partner in just four weeks. Be guided by a Sex Therapist and Relationship Expert who has been in your shoes. You’ll learn from someone who understands exactly how you feel and how to achieve success!
Whether it’s boosting your sex drive or reconnecting with your partner, Mama’s Sensual Safari has got you covered. Say sayonara to feeling ashamed, nervous or guilty. Get started on the path towards happiness, confidence and pleasure today!
Picture your life when you...
Connect with your sexuality and partner
- Your sex drive has gone from non-existent or low to spot on!
- Your attraction to your partner has never felt stronger.
- You initiate intimacy and relish exploring your sensuality.
- Sexual and relationship communication is no longer an issue – you are an expert.
Feel sexy, desirable and like your “old self”!
- You feel confident, carefree, fun and ambitious.
- You believe your worth and are a positive, happy role model for your kids.
- Your energy is high and you love spending time alone, as a couple, and as a family.
- You live a quality sex life that ticks all your boxes.
Does this sound like you after having a baby?
“What’s wrong with me, I don’t have the desire to have sex EVER”
“I’m too exhausted and busy to have a sex life”
“I feel like my partner is my friend not my lover”
“I don’t feel sexy at all, my kids own my body”
“My partner always initiates sex and I agree because I feel guilty”
“I’m touched out by the end of the day. I feel guilty, ashamed and embarrassed about it but I can’t help it”
You are not alone!
… of mums are unsatisfied with their sex life
… of mums have non-existent or low sexual interest
If you’ve been googling for answers to:
Fix your low sex drive
Stop painful sex
Reconnect with your partner and reignite romance
Rediscover your sexual identity and feel attractive
How to have sex after birth trauma
then you have found the oasis in the desert!
Want to join the exclusive club of mamas who have busted barriers to fulfilling postpartum relationships and connections? Then this postpartum sensual revival course is for you!
- Inclusive of all mums no matter your sexuality or relationship status and designed for mums with newborns to mums with school-age kids.
- Ignite your inner passion, remove barriers and take ownership of your life!
- Don’t let your birth trauma be the end of your sexual satisfaction and relationship. You can enjoy a fulfilling sex life with prolapse, nerve damage and other birth-related complications.
- Exude confidence through self-validation. Displaying confidence, body appreciation, and self-acceptance is exactly the positive modelling we want to show our children.
Is the Postpartum Mama’s Sensual Safari course value for money?
I know firsthand that mums are last to spend money on themselves (I do the exact same). If you are looking for a life-changing program to unlock your sexual identity, sex drive, and reconnect your relationship I have ensured that this course is affordable.
No more feeling guilty, embarrassed, anxious or ashamed for you. It’s vital as mums that we fill our cup first to have the physical and emotional energy to care for those we love.
Is your sense of self and relationship worth $7 a day for 4 weeks and then FREE for life!?
If the answer is Yes then you want to hit the enrol now button! It’s worth it!
This postpartum sensual revival plan consists of months worth of sex therapy for a fraction of the price.
What you’ll get:
- A qualified Sex Therapist guided plan to reclaim your sex drive and identity and reconnect with your partner
- 4 Modules of video, written and audio content – access anytime at your own pace
- FREE BONUS yoga videos and audio tools to help you relax and decompress
- Clear outlines to have solution-driven self and partner discussions (what do you want and what do you need)
- FREE Mojo Matters Journal valued at $49.95RRP
- 10% Off an Ohnut
All of this for our special price of $199!
Discover what it is to be a sensual woman and set your goals for the course based on your personal ideals.
Understand your personal sexuality and relationship barriers for solution-driven change.
Dive into practical explorations to become the self-accepting, confident woman you are.
Module 4: Revive the connection
Master reconnecting with yourself and your partner to express your needs, desires and boundaries.
Module 5: Module Conclusion
Learn how to continue exploring your journey and how to keep the spice alive.
This postpartum sensual revival plan is ideal if:
- You are ready to be the carefree, sexy woman you were before kids
No more lacklustre relationships for you, you are ready to take control and experience true pleasure
- Feeling desirable and sexy sounds good
Find your inner sexual spirit animal and role model positive body image and confidence
- You want to be happy and move past your birth trauma
Investigate new avenues and tools to revive your relationship even with ongoing complications
- A few minutes a day to yourself sounds appealing and achievable
Be the confident and energetic partner and mum for your family you know you are
- Being intimate and loving with your partner is important
Sharing intimacy and affection are important to your relationship and you miss the romance you once had
- You don’t want to argue about sex anymore
End desire discrepancy and its arguments and replace then with open and arousing sexual conversations